You're almost at the end of the form! But before that, we need to make sure you know what you are signing up for. Ticking yes means that you have agreed to ALL commitments of the mentorship of the CTG Core programme.
Unfortunately, we will not accept mentors who are unprepared to meet the following requirements.
If you are unsure about your commitment but still want to support the programme in other capacities, please email us at email@example.com.
In applying to be a mentor, you are committing to:
- Agreeing and abiding by CTG Malaysia's Child Protection Policy
- Agreeing to have a criminal background check conducted before the commencement of the programme
- Attending our Mentor training sessions and Launch Event
- Meeting your mentee(s) in person a minimum of 12 times over 2 years, with 30 minutes preparation time for each meeting
-15-30 minutes each week to keep in contact with your mentees and arrange the next meeting - though this will vary significantly depending on the relationship you have with your mentee as well as your mentee’s schedule (e.g. contact time will reduce during crucial exam periods)
- Keeping in touch with the CTG team (e.g. responding to surveys and providing updates)
I understand that failure to meet any of the
above requirements without any due reason(s) can disqualify me from being a
mentor for the CTG Core programme, according to the discretion of the CTG team.