The Global STE(A)M Community is a community for global network participants, alumni and selected network partner staff focused on connecting on STEM and STE(A)M learning strategies and resources as well as sharing best practices for STE(A)M teaching in the classroom and beyond. Member engage with each other through the Facebook group and community calls on zoom.
Joining this community as an official member will give you an opportunity to:
- Design or support our STE(A)M projects/challenges,
- Be invited to Community calls where we share STE(A)M teaching strategies and project ideas,
- Be sent STE(A)M learning opportunities and industry news,
- Have the opportunity to showcase your work on external platforms,
- Access to our STE(A)M resource kit (from June 2023) and much more!
For any questions, contact Egoitz Etxeandia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tarek Chehidi at email@example.com