Thank you for your interest in presenting at TNOYS’ 41st Annual Conference on Services to Youth and Families, taking place June 4-7, 2024 in Houston, TX. This year’s conference will be an in-person only event for youth-serving professionals and stakeholders to collaborate, learn, and grow.
As in years past, the 41st Annual Conference will welcome an integrated audience that includes youth services professionals, youth & young adults (ages 15-26), caregivers, state agency personnel, and other stakeholders. Attendees work in or have involvement with a variety of systems, including child welfare, education, juvenile justice, housing and homelessness services, workforce, health and behavioral health, and victim and survivor services. Learn more about the conference audience here.
Please note that the following criteria will guide our decisions about which workshops are selected:
- Priority will be given to workshops that include youth, young adults, or individuals with lived experiences in the presentation topic as co-presenters.
- Priority will be given to workshops that align with the following TNOYS priority areas:
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Youth Voice and Youth-Adult Partnership
- Research and Evidence-Based Practices
- Cross-Systems Collaboration
- Public Policy, Government, and Advocacy
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth
- Non-Profit Leadership and Innovative Solutions
- Personal and Professional Development
- Youth Leadership and Workforce Development
TNOYS will review presenter applications on a rolling basis until January 8, 2024. We will not consider incomplete applications. We plan to make all selections and notify presenters by mid-to-late February 2024. Selected presenters will be entitled to conference registration discounts, and registration will be free for all youth presenters (ages 15-26).