BJE Adult March of the Living 2024 Application
There is limited capacity available for the BJE 2024 Adult March
of the Living trip to Poland. Below is the required application and a link to
make the $1,900 application fee. Applicants will be accepted on a space
available basis. Once accepted into the program, the $1900 application
fee is non-refundable.
To formally register for the 2024 BJE Adult
March of the Living, participants must complete the following steps:
1. Participant Application: Each participant must
complete and sign their own form below to register. Please indicate the total number of
participants in your party and their names in the bottom box.
2. BJE Participation Agreement: If you have not received the Participation
Agreement, please email Miriam Prum Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a copy. Each individual participant
must individually sign and submit their own BJE Participation Agreement with
all accompanying Exhibits A-F. The signed agreement (in its
entirety) can be mailed or dropped off to 6505 Wilshire Blvd.,
or printed, scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com. For electronic submission, please use a wet
3. Application Fee: Once you submit this Participant Application,
an application fee of $1900/person must also be submitted along with this
application using the Paypal link. After filling out the entirety of the
form, press the button at the bottom left "CLICK HERE to
submit registration and pay via PayPal" to make a credit card
payment through PayPal. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account to
pay through the PayPal system. If you have problems using Paypal, please
contact Lauren Adelson at LAdelson@bjela.org.
A physical check can also be mailed to BJE Adult March of the Living, 6505
Wilshire Blvd. #300, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
4. Balance of Payments: Please note that you can pay either the entire balance of the program fee up front or based on the payment schedules found in the Participation Agreement in Exhibit A based on program types. After BJE has received your application and application fee, you will receive an email with an invoice for the balance due of your participant fees from LAdelson@bjela.org or PBlock@bjela.org. Select the button to pay by credit card, debit card, or electronic check according to the payment schedule in Exhibit A. A physical check can also be mailed to BJE Adult March of the Living, 6505 Wilshire Blvd. #300, Los Angeles, CA 90048 but must be received in the office by the due dates. Program types, dates, fees, and payment schedules can be found in the Participation Agreement in Exhibit A.
5. Passport: Your passport must be valid for at
least 6 months after your return to the United States. FOR ISRAELI
CITIZENS: If you were born in Israel, you must also possess an Israeli passport
(valid for at least 6 months after your return to the United States). If you
have not already done so, please mail a legible copy of the valid front page of your passport(s) to BJE Adult March of the
Living, 6505 Wilshire Blvd. #300, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
Due to the capacity
limits, you may want to wait for confirmation that you have been accepted into
the program before booking roundtrip air travel from the United States. We are working on a direct flight from LAX to Krakow for
our teen delegation and may have a few seats in Premium Economy ($1000/one way
or Business Class ($2000/one way). If you are interested in that one-way
flight, please contact Miriam Prum Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or
further information, call Miriam Prum Hess at 323.761.8334