Our goal at RTS is to get you work and
world ready. We do that by developing your career competencies, expanding your
network, and building your experiences through:
- 1:1 Individualized Career Coaching
- Exclusive Internship and Job placements
- Networking opportunities with RTS professionals and RTS alumni
- $$ Targeted Financial Support $$
- Basic Needs advising to support mental health and wellbeing
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: If selected as an RTS Scholar, I am committed to my personal and professional development and agree to be an active participant in the RTS Program and complete the necessary requirements which amounts to at minimum, 2 - 4 hours a month – part of which includes:
- attend Orientation and Camp Ready
- a check-in with an RTS advisor,
- attending any of the offered mandatory RTS workshops,
- and making progress on my individual career action plan and goals.
*Please note: there is flexibility with the above items as long as you are
transparent, honest, and communicative with your RTS advisor should you be
admitted into the program.