Important Information for Vendors!!
First, Rowell Family Empowerment wants to thank you for participating in our 10th annual event. Below are some important reminders for you on the day of the event.
1. Remember to bring your own tables/chairs/tents. Only the space is provided and will be assigned by our staff.
2. Upon arrival, the organizer will direct you to your space.
3. Due to the number of Vendors, the set-up starts at 7:00 a.m.
4. All vehicles must drop off their booth items and park in the parking lot. (This is to ensure that there is room for all vendors to drop off their items)
5. The vendor booth area should be ready by 7:45 a.m. (Gates open to foot traffic at 8:00 a.m.)
6. All vendors that come late will NOT be permitted entry with their vehicles and must bring their items in from the parking lot. This is for participant safety and City of Redding requirements.
7. No electricity is provided.
8. The breakdown is at 10:45 a.m.
If you still need to pay for your booth registration, please send checks payable to Rowell Family Empowerment of No. CA., to our office @ 3330 Churn Creek Road, Building A-1 Redding 96002 OR pay by card or PayPal here
"For any additional questions, please call (530) 226-5129 and ask for Jennifer or email firstname.lastname@example.org