The JA Company Program is an immersive experience that empowers Grade 10-12 students to start and run a real-world businesses with guidance from knowledgeable mentors. You will be placed in teams and work collaboratively to learn about human-centered design thinking, creative product development, product life cycles, e-commerce, app development and more! You will also develop your teamwork, decision making and critical thinking skills.
This program will be held at the Dunbar Community Centre in Vancouver. It is a weekly event and participants are expected to attend in person.
- Meeting times: Wednesdays 6:00-8:00 PM PST
- Start date: January 17, 2024
- No sessions on these dates (Spring Break): March 20 + March 27
- Last session: May 15, 2024
- Location: 4747 Dunbar St, Vancouver, BC
For more information on the program, visit jabc.ca/companyprogram
To complete your registration, please:
1. Complete the parent/guardian information and consent section
2. Complete the student information and consent section