ABOUT THE AWARD:
The Legacy Achievement Award, created in 2012, allows members of The Corps Network to recognize their mentors and peers within the “Corps family” who have made significant contributions to the Corps Movement.
One recipient will be selected from individuals nominated from the field and external national partners. The winner will be announced in December 2023 and the award will be presented at The Corps Network 2024 National Conference (Washington, DC, March 19-21, 2024).
If your nominee is selected, you will be asked to electronically submit three quality, high resolution photos of the awardee. Please include at least one image showing work at a Corps. These photos will be used in publications announcing the award (please obtain permission to publish).
TO QUALIFY FOR THE AWARD:
Nominees for this award must have…
- Contributed 20 or more years to the Corps movement;
- Served in senior leadership role (CEO, ED, Board Member, VP) of one or more Corps
- Made a significant contribution to the movement e.g.
- Founded a Corps, brought a Corps to scale;
- Served for approximately 15+ years as ED/CEO of a Corps;
- Made a significant national contribution by developing a national program or project;
- Served in a key role such as a national board member, etc.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
Friday, December 8, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET