- Honours students, masters students, 3rd-year undergraduates and PhD students at Australian and New Zealand universities
- Recent graduates, early career researchers and those in industry looking to upskill
How many subjects can I take?
Up to three.
Can I enrol in a subject if the lecturer is from my university?
We strongly encourage you to enrol internally instead of over the ACE Network. Students enrolled at their lecturer's university need to confirm their eligibility to enrol in ACE Network subjects for credit.
How can I decide whether a subject is right for me?
Read the subject guidelines and take the pre-enrolment quizzes available at rhed.amsi.org.au/ace
. Students should also discuss with your supervisor/program coordinator.
Can I take my subject(s) for credit?
Students can take AMSI ACE subjects for credit with the permission of your home university. It is your responsibility to discuss with your honours/masters/program coordinator to confirm your eligibility and receive the required permissions. If you're not sure who to speak to, email a lecturer or tutor to check.
Do I need to supply the details of my program coordinator even if I'm not taking subjects for credit?
How much does enrolment cost?
All other participants (non-member students, member non-students & non-member non students) need to pay for AMSI ACE Network subject enrolments.
- AMSI Member student - Free
- AMSI Member standard (e.g. ECRs, academics, industry professionals) - $750 per subject
- Non-member student - $500 per subject
- Non-member (e.g. ECRs, academics, industry professionals) - $1500 per subject
Please click the following EventBrite link to make your subject payment - EventBrite link
Withdrawals more than four weeks after subject start dates will not be eligible for a refund.
Can I enrol anytime?
Check the enrolment close date for each subject on the timetable. Enrolments may close early if a lecturer determines that maximum class capacity has been reached.
Why do I need to supply my information?
We require your complete, correct details to process your enrolment and grant you access to study portals. We also need to record anonymised information for reporting purposes. Please see our privacy notice below.
All information collected in this form is collected by AMSI's Research and Higher Education program. You can contact us at email@example.com
or on +61 3 8344 1777.
Your answers help us understand and better serve our cohort. The Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute respects the privacy of individuals and acknowledges that the information you provide on the form is personal information as defined by privacy legislation.
- The information is being collected for the purpose of processing enrolments
- The intended recipients of the information are the program organisers and any service providers as required (e.g. lecturers, program coordinators)
- We ask for identifying information such as your gender and residency status for official reporting purposes to stakeholders (such as government departments and AMSI Members). Only aggregate data which does not identify any individuals may be published in reporting.
- The information which you provide is confidential and will not be disclosed without your consent unless the disclosure is authorised or required by law