DOCUMENTATION AND DECLARATION
Please attach relevant documentation below. If there are problems with attachments, you can send the documents to
Walcot Foundation, 127 Kennington Road, London SE11 6SF or email to
email@example.com. Please note that the maximum size of
each file is 5MB.
By clicking SUBMIT
- I certify that the information I have given in this application is complete and correct, and have verified the need for all items requested. (Please note that a decision will be based on the information given on this form. If a grant is awarded and the information is subsequently found to be incorrect, any grant that had been awarded could be withdrawn and you could be asked to repay any monies already paid).
- I certify that the Headteacher has authorised this grant application.
- My school has no objection to the data contained in this application being held by the Walcot Foundation and shared with Impact on Urban Health (for the purposes of better understanding the needs of Lambeth schools in relation to the delivery of Universal Free School Meals policy) and a panel (selected by IOUH) who will be making decisions about which schools are awarded kitchen equipment funding.
- To help the Walcot Foundation monitor and evaluate its work, I agree I may be contacted in the future whether or not this application is successful. This would be to obtain feedback on the Walcot Foundation’s work and to see if there are other ways the Walcot Foundation could be of assistance.
- I understand that if I provided an email address, the Foundation will automatically sign me up to receive occasional eNewsletters which contain information about further grant opportunities. [If you do not wish to be added to the eNewsletter list, please contact us]
PLEASE NOTE - when you click 'SUBMIT', you will
get a preview of your completed form which you can print and review
before you finally submit. Also after submission, you will get an email
copy of your application form.