The intent of this request for materials is for us to get to know the fundamentals about you, your organization and your team. It is intended to draw on existing materials and to take about 30-60 minutes to complete.
Check the "save my progress and resume later" checkbox above if you would like to work on the form over the course of multiple sessions. Once you enter your email address and a password, you will receive an email confirmation that the response was saved, and you will be able to re-access your form once you close this window.
Once you have filled out all of the fields, please click "Submit Completed Application" at the bottom of page 6.
Please upload with your application a written executive summary or business plan document addressing the following topics. Any additional materials (e.g. pitch deck or financials) are welcome, but completely optional.
Problem and solution
- Succinctly describe the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Describe the social problem your organization addresses.
- Describe the solution your organization provides.
- Explain how your organization improves on existing efforts, with specific names of organizations addressing the same problem if possible/relevant.
- Explain how your approach is systemic and unique.
- Describe the organization's tangible results to date, detailing how you plan to measure organizational outcomes and success in the future.
- Explain how you plan to scale the organization over time.
- Explain the main sources of income that your organization will use to sustain your work over time.
- Please attach a standard resume/CV for the entrepreneur(s), not simply a text bio.
You can review the timeline for our full selection process here at any time.